Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Working as a flight attendant for a major airline is often perceived to be a glamorous and exciting job. The air cabin crew of a commercial airline are jointly responsible for the safety and comfort of its passengers. Duties include:
- greeting passengers as they board and exit the plane
- showing passengers to their seats and providing special attention to certain passengers, such as the elderly or disabled
- serving meals and refreshments
- checking the condition and provision of emergency equipment and information for passengers
- demonstrating emergency equipment and safety procedures
- administering first aid
- dealing with emergencies
- supplying passengers with newspapers, magazines and in-flight entertainment
- selling duty-free commercial goods and pursuing sales targets
- producing written flight reports after completing a journey
The role can be physically and emotionally demanding; there is a high degree of responsibility involved, and cabin crew are expected to deal with all passengers diplomatically – even when feeling the effects of travelling through time zones and spending extended periods of time on their feet.
Qualifed applicants should forward their updated CV to the HR via mai:
Interested applicants should also possess a minimum of HND/BSC in related field of studies.Any other qualifications is an added advantage