The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture seeks suitable Nigerian Nationals for the position of Airport Assistant at the Institute’s guesthouse in Lagos.
Successful candidate will among other things perform the following duties:
- Meet and greet IITA guest, dignitaries, donors and expedite custom/immigration clearance
- Arrange airport transfer
- Receive IITA passengers at the Airport
- Facilitate airport procedures
- Process and follow up on Airlines lost or delay passengers luggage
- Perform any duties as may be assigned by supervisors
Qualification and Experience
The ideal candidate must possess:
OND in Business Administration or related fields with two years experience in Airport protocol services.
- Strong ability to co-ordinate, prioritise and organize workload; take initiative and work under pressure.
- Posses good team spirit and must be able to interpret Airline Codes.
We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive fringe benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.