Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Primev Group is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: AMO Supervisor Pressure Pumping
Location: Port Harcourt
- Primev Group has an opportunity for an individual to join its operations an AMO Supervisor.
- Manages activities of maintenance area to support production in meeting their operational activity.
- Develops and manages budget compliance,
- Makes recommendations on work place facility and tooling requirements.
- Coordinates specifications and procurement of capital expenditures.
- Responsible for planning, coordination and direction of all maintenance operations, up to and including installation of equipment, preventative maintenance and facility/equipment repair to support operations.
- Ensures competent technical workforce to conduct business. Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Minimum of Higher National Diploma or equivalent.
- 4+ years of experience in maintenance. 2+ years supervisory experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good technical skills.
- Knowledge of machinery and equipment.
- Ability to guide and direct employees
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their CV(s) to the company's email address