- Manages activities of maintenance area to support production in meeting their operational activity.
- Develops and manages budget compliance,
- Makes recommendations on work place facility and tooling requirements.
- Coordinates specifications and procurement of capital expenditures.
- Responsible for planning, coordination and direction of all maintenance operations, up to and including installation of equipment, preventative maintenance and facility/equipment repair to support operations.
- Ensures competent technical workforce to conduct business. Handles special projects, as assigned.
- High school Diploma or equivalent.
- 8+ years of experience in maintenance. 2+ years supervisory experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good technical skills.
- Knowledge of machinery and equipment.
- Ability to guide and direct employees