- Manage service vendors, TowerCo and other contractors deliver on agreed deliverables and quality standards.
- Ensure Partner (Managed Services, TowerCo etc.) payment, SLA and KPI validations and reconciliations.
- Contract coordination and administration
- Extract value from what we already have by focusing on optimizing processes within the Unit/Department in line with the value creation philosophy. This includes individual contributions and recommendations to improve existing business project/initiative.
- Drive Innovation by identifying and taking advantage of new business opportunities, e.g., by stimulating and encouraging new business opportunities, launch of products, product/process innovation, business model innovation etc.
- Maintain leadership in the ICT/Digital industry by partnering with MTNN’s Partners to improve their processes which in turn will improve the efficiency of MTNN’s operations.
- Enhance/expand MTN’s role in the larger national macro environment by participating in CSR projects and/or NGO’s, involvement in recognized professional institutions, participating in think-tank activities etc.
- Sustain the right organisational culture and behaviors by demonstrating the vital behaviors every time.
- Track and ensure timely issuance of PO and Invoice payment to MS and TowerCo
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Team based
- Field and office bound
Experience & Training
- First degree in Electrical Electronics, Computer Science or any related discipline
- Fluent in English
- Certificate in project management is an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience using data mining tools and reporting.
- Experience in vendor/contract management preferably in a managed services environment
- Experience in Quality/performance/Operations/RF Optimization/Planning
- BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech or HND