- Assist in the development, implementation and measurement of customer retention and customer lifecycle management programmes and campaigns through outbound channels aimed at reducing churn and increasing usage across the value bands on the network.
- Develop, implement and measure pro-active and re-active retention programmes to attain and exceed churn targets
- Monitor customers movements daily across various services such as easylife and homezone with a pro-active usage enhancement campaign aimed at addressing any noticeable decline in various product baskets
- Constantly evaluate churn metrics to immediately implement remedies and improve on campaign business rules when necessary
- Develop other customer lifecycle programmes including win-back and loyalty programmes while maximizing the outbound channels
- Anticipate and identify customer needs and dissatisfaction issues in order to aid pro-active customer engagement
- Analyze outbound campaign results and propose recommendations to the business base on campaign performance and evaluation
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Manager, Campaign Management