Assist in the implementation of all projects related to the design, acquisition and deployment of content for all Etisalat websites, portals and value added services (VAS).
- Assist in Product management and monitoring of all Digital Media Services including but not limited to CRBT, Alert services, Mobile Zone, mobile TV, Mobile Advertising, Mobile Lottery etc.
- Ensure that approved contents and messaging services are rolled out timely and properly managed throughout the product's lifecycle
- Follow up with third party service requests, reconciliations, contract agreement and payments etc.
- Develop and maintain relationships with application vendors and track achievement of SLAs especially as they relate to quality and set KPIs
- Liaise with all relevant stakeholders including but not limited to Brands & Communication, VAS Planning & Operations, IT, Sales, Segment Marketing etc. to ensure proper end to end management of all launched services.
- Proffer initiatives and strategies to drive the uptake of Digital Contents & Media services being offered by Etisalat Nigeria
- Constant monitoring, evaluating and reporting on the performance, subscriber trend and quality of all Digital Media Services utilized by Etisalat Nigeria in line with defined functionalities and specification
- Assist in the coordination of digital media marketing activities.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic (daily, weekly, monthly etc.) activity and performance reports for the attention of the Manager, Digital Media
- Assist in the development of unit processes, procedures & policies, and ensure conformity by all unit members and other stakeholders
- Ensure full adherence to customer complaint and resolution process for all services being offered by Etisalat Nigeria.