- Monitor and track all stocks received in the central warehouse and ensure inventory records are updated.
- Ensure that all stock receipts into the central warehouse are promptly and accurately received on the system.
- Ensure that all regiobnal stock transfers from the central warehouse are captured on the inventory system.
- Assist in the planning of weekly stock allocation and distribution.
- Carry out system's P.O receipts for all central wareouse stock transactions.
- Ensure that stock transfers to regional warehouse, retail shops and all channel partners' stock pick-up locations are captured on the inventory system.
- Participate in stock reconciliations for various warehouse locations.
- Participate in the monthly warehouse stock count exercise.
- Carry out other duties as requested by line manager.
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- 1-year post-NYSC work experience in warehouse operations.
- Exerience in inventory management and control.
- Good computer skills
- Familiarity with MS Office Suite - especially able to effectively use Word, Excel and Powerpoint for database and reporting.