- Assist Manager, Health and Safety with the training of personnel on safety response techniques and general Health and Safety awareness (including fire drills etc.).
- Assist with implementation of programs to increase staff safety awareness, discipline etc.
- Ensure staff comply with all Etisalat Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Assist with the resolution of health and safety concerns and escalate unresolved issues to the Manager, Health and Safety
- Assist with the analysis of accident and incident statistics, causes and corrective actions taken on a monthly basis.
- Conduct investigations into all incidents, and ensure implementation of approved actions.
- Stay abreast of industry Health and Safety updates and provide input into the update of Etisalat Health and Safety policy as required.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Manager, Health and Safety
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, Health and Safety
- First degree or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Minimum of one (1) year post NYSC relevant work experience.