- This role is primarily responsible for providing support in the execution of the Human Resource (HR) strategy and operations. The Job Holder would report to the Team Lead Human Resource Management.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate in updating the Organisation's manpower requirements and translate this into a sourcing and recruitment plan.
- Conduct training needs assessment as well as develop, organize and roll out training interventions.
- Maintain and update a database of training programs available in the Organisation.
- Articulate job descriptions for the positions being requested.
- Identify and address employee issues.
- Ensure that the administration of compensation for the Organisation is in compliance with prevailing tax laws and regulations.