- Support the Manager-Employee Engagement & Communication in creating, maintaining and updating content and functionality of the corporate intranet in line with the company's brand policies and internal communications objectives - including overall visual design, site navigation, site content, and user and stakeholder engagement.
- Liaise with the IT Department to manage HR's IT and technology needs.
- Develop and foster relationships with key stakeholders across the business to determine intranet needs and content (e.g. HR, IT, Brand & Communications, as well as functional leaders and staff on all levels).
- Conduct research to understand intranet user needs and develop intranet content based on customer requirements/ business needs.
- Ensure departmental sites on the intranet are updated based on organizational changes.
- Support activities and initiatives to continuously improve end-user intranet experiences.
- Analyze site usage, trends and quality by monitoring intranet site analytics and reporting on key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Provide training to intranet end-users as and when required.
- Assist in the development of procedures, policies and other strategic documents related to effective management of the intranet.
- Ensure adherence to governance policy - relating to content creation, page layouts, and workflow and approval process and homepage maintenance.
- Identify and recommend intranet software add-ons to enhance intranet user experiences across the business.
- Build HR's IT, technology and metrics/ analytics capabilities by:
- Designing and building HR database(s)
- Implementing database integration within the department
- Managing HR data for business intelligence reporting
- Driving execution of HR-IT-based programmes/ projects
- Gathering, escalating, following up and reporting HR's IT/ ERP needs for resolution
- Liaise with the IT team to address opportunities and issues regarding the intranet and ERP.