· Build strong working relationships with a variety of cross-functional teams and stakeholders to ensure that the Customer is at the heart of the business's thinking.
· Proactively highlight existing processes, policies and procedures which adversely impact customer satisfaction leading to churn.
· Use storyboarding, task analysis, and customer research tasks to capture and develop user requirements for product and service improvements.
· Collaborate with customer experience and project teams to determine priorities for resolution of usability problems to optimize product improvements
· Assist with creating and documenting customer experience best practices and project templates
· Support the execution of user experience feedback survey schedule as agreed by the Head, Customer Experience and Retention Management.
· Assist in identifying improvements to channel execution and brand perception, to ensure maximum customer satisfaction is delivered across all traditional and digital touch points.
· Promote up-sell and cross-sell opportunities across the existing base using customer intelligence and user behaviour
· Build customer advocacy in the form of touch-point ideas which deliver emotional connections to customers
· Review the monthly customer health-check reports to understand key drivers of satisfaction, dissatisfaction, advocacy and churn (responsibility seems a little high for the role)
· Support the execution of the Customer Surprise and Delight program
· Provide support in the implementation of all action plans to resolve key issues affecting customer satisfaction and dissatisfaction
· Communicates tactfully and effectively both verbally and in writing, and maintains effective work relationships with all stakeholders and partners
· Conduct mystery shopping exercise at all Frontline Touch Points and prepare detailed reports of findings with recommendations
- University degree or equivalent in relevant discipline
Experience,Skills & Competencies
· Minimum of One to Two years post NYSC work experience
· Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
· Excellent business analysis skills including a wide range of techniques for data and analysis (including process modelling, process mapping and business requirements specification)
· Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
· Proficiency in Ms Office - Visio, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
· Previous work experience in telecommunications industry will be an added advantage