- Responsible for analysing roaming & IDD tariffs and offers on Etisalat network.
- Manage stakeholders in interconnect, wholesale roaming, consumer & business segment teams and IT for roaming tariff implementation.
- Ensure all PRAs and IOTs (Preferred roaming agreements and international operator tariffs) obtained from the wholesale team are properly captured and analysed for new or revamp of roaming tariffs.
- Responsible for monthly reporting and analysis of roaming & IDD revenue.
- Proactively monitor competitors' pricing and analyse the impact on Etisalat roaming & IDD tariffs.
- Produce daily, weekly, ad-hoc and monthly Market update reports on key drivers and variance analysis on Etisalat and competition
- Producing monthly reporting on KPIs (ARPU, Subs, Rev, Market share)
- Track implementations of identified business opportunities based on agreed parameter and provide insight to the business.
- Trend the impact of competition product launch and availability on our network
- Develop business rules / documentation for Etisalat business reporting requirements
- Carry out other assignments as directed by line Manager, Pricing
- Bachelor's degree in Sciences, Social sciences, Economics / Statistics and Business management
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Minimum of one year post NYSC experience
- Knowledge of Syniverse, EDCH and Telarix data platforms to extract data for Analysis.
- Must possess commercial and economic awareness, including an awareness of global economic factors that can influence the telecom industry.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages, Excel and Power-point.