- Provide support in identifying opportunities for the improvement of services by recommending process and technical solutions for change.
- Support all service design projects to achieve the timely delivery of service improvement initiatives.
- Review existing and new product and service process improvements opportunities across customer facing touch points.
- Participate in all User Acceptance tests ensuring quality measures are adhered to before products or services are delivered into live environments.
- Co-ordinate the mystery shopping programme across all frontline touch points.
- Be the ears and eyes of the customer across the organisation - ensuring the customer expectations are exceed with design and usability across all products and services.
- Provide support for all product integration activities for the Service Design Unit.
- Prepare periodic reports and analysis on escalated issues and ensure all issues raised are resolved within agreed SLAs Perform detailed and rigorous analysis of current business processes, making creative and innovative recommendations for experience improvements.
- Work in collaboration with cross functional teams to develop customer journey maps
- Support the design, set up and launch of new products and services.
- Carry out other tasks as directed by Manager, Service Design
- Manage and update a database of all launched products, services and promotions on the network Provide support in the evaluation of proposed technical solutions to ascertain their suitability for services delivery.
- Assist the Manager, Service Design to implement ad-hoc tasks assigned.
- University degree or equivalent in relevant discipline
Experience,Skills & Competencies
· Minimum of One to Two years post NYSC work experience
· Proficiency in Ms Office - Visio, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
· Excellent business analysis skills including a wide range of techniques for data and analysis (including process modelling, process mapping and business requirements specification)
· Communicates tactfully and effectively both verbally and in writing
· Maintain effective work relationships with all stakeholders and 3rd party partners
· Flexibility and adaptability to new instructions and/or dynamic organisational priorities
· Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others.
· Advanced problem solving and root cause identification skills.
· Experience in telecommunications industry will be an added advantage