- Ensure timely processing and approval of purchase orders in line with procurement policies and Etisalat authority limits.
- Ensure contract sign offs by appropriate signatories and the vendors.
- Prepare purchase orders based on approved contracts.
- Interface with user departments to provide information on purchase order status.
- Review approved purchase orders to ensure that approvals are within prescribed limits and approved purchase orders above limits are flagged.
- Ensure accurate filing of purchase orders for easy retrieval.
- Ensure suppliers/vendors/contractor's invoices are in line with rates specified in the purchase orders.
- Provide input in the evaluation of vendor performance.
- Assist in implementing the unit's work programs and plans in line with agreed upon procedures and guidelines.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Supervisor, Procurement Admin/Quality Assurance.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor, Procurement Admin/Quality Assurance.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Minimum of one year post NYSC experience.
- Industry knowledge
- ERP Applications
- MS Office especially Excel
- Personal Effectiveness
- Customer Focus
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work