As an Analyst, you will be responsible for driving analytical capacity.
You will take unstructured and incomplete datasets and assimilate them into a workable datamart to produce professional and comprehensive output that will drive value for clients.
Working closely with the Senior Team, you will undertake primary and secondary data analysis across all businesses.
You will also be tasked with data collection and collation as well as cleansing and manipulation as required.
Performing econometric and statistical analysis for various projects, you will liaise with other members of the team to manage clients and deliverables effectively and efficiently.
Additionally, you will monitor and coach junior team members and initiate and implement process improvements and enhancements.
Your other duties will include:
- Identifying market trends in order to grow incremental revenue and commercial opportunities
- Developing commercial propositions and presenting to clients
- Providing flexible support to the business
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Experience of SAS or SQL
- At least two years' experience of analytics and/or statistical data mining
- Proven superior capability in providing analytical solutions to unstructured data
- A post graduate degree in statistics, mathematics, operations research, economics or business administration
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills and the ability to translate complex data for a non-technical audience.
- Organised and driven, you must also have commercial know-how and gravitas.
- An action-oriented approach and a resourceful nature are also key.
- Experience of automation
- Proficiency in Visual Basic coding with MS Excel would also be an advantage, as would analytics experience in the retail, banking, telecoms or FMCG industries.
- Account management experience would also be beneficial.