Visa Analytics serves as a central analytics function that supports internal teams that work with our key Visa issuing banks and merchant clients. Visa has a huge amount of data, including over 80 billion transactions made on over 2 billion cards at tens of thousands of merchants, providing the basis for insightful and innovative analytics that helps Visa and our clients to improve their products and market position. The team is in a phase of unprecedented expansion, offering team members exciting opportunities to help grow the function and further establish analytics as a market-place differentiator for Visa.
We are currently seeking outstanding candidates to lead delivery of analytical projects and insights for Visa Analytics across the Central Europe, Middle East and Africa (CEMEA) region
The Analytics Business Partner - Director of Marketing Analytics, CEMEA, will be a member of the Visa Analytics team reporting to the CEMEA Head of Analytics. The position will be based at Visa's regional headquarters in Dubai.
The Analytic Business Partners (ABP) within Visa Analytics are subject matter experts that have deep banking and payments experience in multiple functions including Product Development, Marketing and Analytics. The ABPs work with the Banks and Visa internal teams to better understand their needs, identify appropriate analytical solutions, sell in the projects and ensure value creation for the clients and Visa. The Analytics Business Partners provide specifications to the Client Solutions team who translate the business requirements into Visa proprietary analytics frameworks and deliver the projects jointly with Analytics Delivery team.
The Analytics Business Partner will be dedicated to the marketing business unit so that they build relationships and knowledge that serves the marketing unit effectively. This is a Regional role, responsible for interacting with Hub staff, as well as in market staff across the CEMEA region.
The Visa Marketing Team partners with Visa Analytics to inform marketing strategy, identify opportunities for Visa clients (merchants, issuers and acquirers) to intelligently execute joint marketing campaigns, and measure the impact of marketing investment.
- Serve as a Visa Analytics Business Partner to the regional and in-market Marketing teams
- Develop high impact analytics to support cross-border and client marketing engagements, and measure the impact of those engagements. Work with the Marketing team to develop and deliver analyses that inform Visa’s partnership strategies with merchants, tourism boards, and issuers.
- Collaborate with Visa teams to identify analytical needs that will assist the team with identifying growth opportunities for Visa and its clients
- Provide requirements for the development of analytics-driven services/tools and issuer-facing content that identifies and communicates actionable growth opportunities for Visa transactions
- Provide guidance to the Visa teams on relevant analytical methodologies and applications/data sources to address Visa internal and Visa client business challenges
- Achieve key Visa internal and client goals for business growth
- Proactively drive analytic engagement with Visa internal and external stakeholders that enables analytics to be a key driver of initiatives that help the Visa team meet its goals
- Meet key Visa Analytics revenue and business goals
- Serve as a marketing subject matter expert on the Visa Analytics team to drive rigorous, fact-based recommendations and insights to issuers, internal clients and Visa senior management
- Provide specifications to Visa Analytics team on Marketing needs that require development of analytical frameworks/solutions, as well as strengthen and differentiate Visa information and analytical assets as a core differentiator in the marketplace
- Collaborate with Business Intelligence teams to co-manage development of new performance analysis tools that are relevant to business opportunities and intuitive for business use
- Manage marketing analytics projects to structure and solve for business opportunities, collaborating and coordinating with a range of internal stakeholders to make fact based recommendations on a wide range of business issues
- Collaborate with the Visa Analytics’ Client Solutions and Analytics Delivery teams to optimize and align data and analytics solutions, prioritize project activities and coordinate Visa Analytics’ resources to achieve marketing-related goals
- Ensure that Visa Analytics delivers high-quality, analytical insights that synthesize data analysis and research into key findings, strategic implications/considerations and actionable recommendations for the Marketing function.
- Strive to ensure Visa Analytics deliverables/outputs exceed expectations and are highly-valued by Visa clients and internal partner
- Guide the utilization of Visa analytical tools to develop and implement analytical methodologies, processes, and technological solutions that integrate diverse information solutions and generate analytical insights
- Work with Client Solutions team or hands-on as needed to deliver on projects, extracting data from various Visa data sources and manipulating data in Excel/SAS, drawing conclusions, and creating insightful outputs for Clients
- Lead multiple projects concurrently, defining project methodology, designing deliverables and executing to provide meaningful insights to business and clients
- Support the development of analytical solutions, identify and explain payments industry and client performance, trends, behavior and profitability patterns across multiple segments
Skills & Knowledge Professional Technical Business
Skills & Knowledge