- Provision of 2nd level client support to troubleshoot and resolve all non-code-related technical problems including Database, operating system, web-server, integration, networking, and hardware issues, amongst others
- Involvement in all application administration activities relating to project implementation including deployment, configuration, integration testing, and data migration amongst others
- Involvement in all application administration activities relating to preventive maintenance including re-deployment, database management, Data scripting, Infrastructure Monitoring and Management amongst others
- Detection of code-related application problems and escalation to the software development unit for correction
- Provision of a reliable interface between client IT support personnel and AppZone business units during implementation, maintenance, and support engagements by giving regular and timely work progress updates
- Other support interactions with clients to ensure client satisfaction in line with the company’s business goals.
- Active engagement in the achievement of Goals & Objectives in line with the company’s vision, mission and values relevant to responsibilities granted to you, which may be amended from time to time.
- Applicants should have a minimum of a 2ndclass upper in computer science; engineering or related fields.
- Minimum of 2yrs post NYSC related work experience.
- Good understanding of MY SQL server database administration.
- Proficiency in writing SQL queries and stored procedures for MY SQL Server.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows server administration especially relating to IIS web-server, and networking.
- Knowledge of C# and ASP.net programming languages is a must.
- Passion for the Information Technology Industry.