The prime purpose of this position is to provide pre-sales solutions support to the Australian and New Zealand market for critical infrastructure networks & projects with the application of Emerson products and where required supported with approved third party products and services.
- Provide sales staff with technical assistance & support information on Emerson product to assist with the sales activity
- Review documentation submitted by sales
- Formal offer complete with compliance statements and costing schedules
- Bill of materials (BOM) itemising products and service included in offer.
- Source quotes from third party product and services in support of offers.
- Reconcile purchase orders on successfully won jobs and complete a job entry of the order as per Emerson process
- Complete profitability analysis when directed by ESG manager on costing offers.
- Management of products delivery and design for non established products
- Tender processes and the application of products.
- Bachelors Degree in any related field
- Experience with the design of Direct Expansion and Chilled Water cooling solutions and ideally Data Centre Knowledge.
- 2 to 3 years experience in a related industry.
- Market knowledge of products
- An understanding of the Data Centre industry
- Good technical understanding and knowledge of the product to be supported.
- Excellent competency in reading technical drawings and design specifications.
- English writing and presentation skills
- Working with Microsoft Excel
- Working with Microsoft word