- ICT / Telecommunications
- Information Technology
- Minimum Qualification
- Bachelor's Degree
- Required Experience
- 1 - 3 years
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Male or Female
- Provision of second level client support to troubleshoot and resolve all non-code-related technical problems including Database, operating system, web-server, integration, networking, and hardware issues, amongst others.
- Involvement in all application administration activities relating to preventive maintenance including re-deployment, database management, Data scripting, Infrastructure Monitoring and Management amongst others.
- Detection of code-related application problems and escalation to the software development unit for correction.
- Provision of a reliable interface between client IT support personnel and business units during implementation, maintenance, and support engagements by giving regular and timely work progress updates.
- Other support interactions with clients to ensure client satisfaction in line with the company’s business goals.
- Minimum of BSc in Computer Science in relevant field
- Minimum of 1 year relevant experience
- Must possess the ability to use ASP.NET, C#, C++, MS SQL Server
- You must be performance driven with a proven track record
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and analytic skills