Provides first and second line application support for the Staffing and Recruiting Systems users globally. The role will be supporting users in a 24 hour helpdesk environment.
The successful candidate will report to the Application Support Team Leader, providing first and second line application and interface support to ensure the stable operation of our worldwide user base. This position would suit a candidate with support experience working in a large corporate who is looking to build on their knowledge and is eager to develop new skills.
· Take calls from global recruiting systems users, maintain group mail-in database and group call logs, and resolve issues unless escalation is required.
· Maintain user access and tracking user licenses of the recruiting systems globally as per standard procedures.
· Identify causes of application errors using methodical troubleshooting techniques, resolving systems issues, resetting passwords and documenting all issues.
· Ensure desktop settings are correct as per standard systems requirements specifications.
· Escalate Desktop issues to the Global IT Helpdesk.
· Escalate Application issues to the Application owner.
· Monitor systems availability to ensure any application service disruption is reportedly immediately to the Application vendor or to the Global IT Helpdesk if troubleshooting confirms that the issue is network related.
· Communicate with users in a timely manner to strict SLA’s by responding to both critical and routine application support requests as well as interfacing with software vendors and consultants for development and support.
· Determine that the correct application processes are being followed by users – Referring to training and development team where appropriate.
· Liaise and manage user needs and requirements to the Application vendor.
· Track the progress of service and problem resolution.
· Maintain, manage and update systems fix and change documentation.
· Document and report system bugs to team leader.
· Explore the details thoroughly of and constantly monitor the application to find out possible problems or errors by conducting tests and forward to Application owner for a fix.
· Perform tests after systems engine upgrade and/or application of problem fixes.
· Perform related duties as required.
· ITIL V3
· Experience working with Windows 7 or Windows XP Operating Systems.