As an Application Support Manager your responsibilities will include the following::
Application Support & Maintenance
- Ensuring that the Service Providers deliver IT services (Application Support and Application Maintenance) in accordance with the agreed scope & service level agreement (SLA) for the given portfolio, in accordance with all applicable performance metrics, including CPIs, KPIs, ESR, user satisfaction targets, operating level agreements and underpinning contracts.
- Ensure that Service Providers resolve incidents and issues in an efficient and effective manner, and that the root cause analysis studies are conducted and clear improvement plans are identified
Application Management Process Harmonization
- Pro-actively identify opportunities for addressing stability of applications and application lifecycle issues through Service Improvement Plans.
- Drive continuous service improvement activities (with Innovation as required) for Application support
- Look at best practices across various templates and see how processes can be harmonized and convergence achieved, considering ITIL, PRISM, Unilever processes / best practices
- Ensure that benefits of process harmonization and convergence are delivered for designated templates / applications.
- Undertake budgeting of support costs as per Unilever processes and ensure proper compliance as per the mandate provided in terms of template, timelines, reporting
- Work with Lead Application Services & Maintenance Manager to identify cost saving opportunities in IT AM costs and implement the same
- Work with Lead Application Services & Maintenance Manager in landing of new services as per Unilever service introduction and service acceptance criterion
- Work with Lead Application Services & Maintenance Manager as per Landscape Management processes identified in Unilever
- Undertake analysis for applications based on usage, innovation roadmap etc and identify candidates for decommissioning and work with Application Support & Maintenance Manager towards decommissioning as applicable.