- Meet business system requirements in terms of enterprise resource planning and enable business initiatives through the deployment of timely, high quality and effective solutions.
- Deliver significant business efficiencies through the adoption of best practices, Lafarge standards, KPIs and Lafarge common language.
- Enforce full compliance of security standards in terms of business system access control.
- Leading and monitor the activities of all projects and take measures necessary to ensure successful completion of the projects on a timely basis.
- Ensure maximum return on resource investment through the maximization of resource utilization.
- Provide analysis and resolution to production problems and takes steps to prevent repeated errors.
- Support business processes along with the relevant business process owners .
- Manage the business change portfolio for inclusion in the rolling three year IT capital plan.
- Oversee the implementation of new systems and system changes to ensure compliance with Group and EMEA standards and procedures.
- Select, develop and motivate key subordinates to assure technical/support personnel are performing at a competent level.
- Organize, schedule and evaluates project teams to assure sound management and completion of assignments.
- Prepares performance reviews of personnel on an annual basis and provide ongoing performance and expectation feedback to encourage and develop personnel to optimum potential.
- Define the business system implementation process, including the skills sharing and renewal process of technical support resources to ensure high quality and efficient delivery of IT solutions in the region.
- Manage the activities of the business system support staff and the development of new applications systems to meet the requirements of WAPCO, ReadyMix and Atlas business units
- Lead one or more teams focused on implementing specific Group Standard application systems.
- Support the business in the adoption of changes.
- Manage applications systems performance according to the agreed service level agreement.