• Develop cost effective solutions and innovative approach to meet the business requirements
• Collaborates with the other Architects and the external focus team to ensure data definitions, mappings, and changes are properly coordinated
• Develop the long term e-commerce and financial services strategic plans and implement them in the e-commerce architecture
• Develop standards and guidelines for technical designing based on various business goals
• Undertake the development, maintenance, and governance of the e-commerce and financial services architecture
• Recommend necessary changes in the existing e-commerce application and work for its efficient functioning, revenue generation, and cost savings
• Ensure that ecommerce and financial services implementations are completed according to the architecture designed
• Define standards and guidelines for payment Platforms Financial application, VTUs, & eCommerce e.t.c
• Define enterprise level systems architecture and direct the design and approach to deployment.
• Design scalable applications architecture based on trend analysis of current usage and forecast and benchmark application capabilities based on projected growth.
• Create, maintain, disseminate & validate application development guidelines & standards for all artifacts will facilitate the oversight standardization and future direction of all application development.
• Design the architectural landscape to accomplish cross system objectives and advantageous trade-offs across the ecosystem
• Ensure the alignment of Enterprise Architecture with the business strategy throughout the cycle of innovation, planning and delivery
• Chart roadmap of Technology Infrastructure, Evolution, Emerging Technologies & trends.
• Evaluate developments in architecture in the local and international business environment and recommend value adding improvements to MTNN’s application architecture roadmaps.
• Develop a high level view of current and future state business and solution architecture for E-Commerce Systems that is well connected with business strategy.
• Work with other team members to develop a comprehensive view of all aspects of E-Commerce system architecture
• Develop and demonstrate subject matter expertise in various areas such as E-Commerce Systems, Cloud Computing, Systems Integration
• Provide leadership role by participating in Architecture Review conversations to help guide development of ecommerce systems solutions that are strategically aligned to the overall architecture vision
• Work with other IT staff and review business requirements, solution alternatives, and designs and standards compliance and infuse architectural concepts like reusability, standards based, configuration driven, scalable and manageable solutions
• Exposure to Mobile Telecommunications applications – Customer Management & Billing systems, Provisioning, voucher and eCommerce systems etc.
• Any other tasks as assigned
Normal MTNN working conditions.
• May be required to work extra hours to meet up with project deliverables
Experience & Training
Minimum of 8 years work experience of which:
• 2 years in a supervisory/managerial capacity
• 5 years Enterprise Architecture (Business, Applications,) experience
• 4 years’ experience integrating applications and technology in a complex environment.
• Good working knowledge of EA frameworks, NGOSS, eTOM, TOGAF including development and ensuring adherence to architecture principles and standards
• In-depth experience in Architecture governance and standards, Business Capability
• Good working knowledge of NPV, IRR, ROI, TCO
• A year in Enterprise Architecture (Business, Applications)
• Minimum of 2 years in eCommerce systems/platforms implementation - ATG, Endeca, WebSphere Commerce e.t.c
• Exposure to formal requirements and design processes
• Experience with SOAP / REST web services, knowledge of SQL
• Experience with mobile integration to back-end systems via web-services & APIs
• Solid understanding of service oriented architectural principles and systems
• Knowledge of eTOM, TOGAF, Payment systems such as Virtual Top Up, Enterprise Resource Planning, Mobile financial, Payment Aggregators, CRM, Voucher, web applications, eCommerce platforms, Portals, e.t.c
• TOGAF certified
- BArch, BEng, BSc, BTech or HND