Detailed Job Description:
The Architect/Property Manager will be involved in performing all phases of architectural work including planning, designing and overseeing the company’s building projects. The architect will be required to have exceptional design skills and a portfolio of innovative design concepts.
- Manage all facets of the development cycle including planning, entitlements, design, permit submittal and review, and construction oversight.
- Develop ideas keeping in mind the client’s needs, building’s usage and environmental impact.
- Oversee and manage all building works and renovations to ascertain safety, accessibility and aesthetics.
- Ensure all projects are completed within agreed timelines and to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations.
- Champion construction plans and details, delivering of complete, accurate and coordinated project documentation.
Qualifications and Experience
- Master’s degree in Architecture from a reputable institution.
- NIA and ARCON accreditation will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 8 – 10 years relevant working experience as an Architect / Project manager.
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of architectural design, detailing, building materials, building codes, construction techniques and costs.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to liaise effectively with a range of other professions.