To implement all aspects of the quality management systems and control site supervision activities provision related to the Architectural Works across the project, to deliver quality installations in accordance with the contract documents, relevant international standards and local authorities’ requirements, provide technical support; perform specialized inspections, submittal reviews and mentor the discipline staff.
- Assume responsibility of Architectural works in the project and certify on completion the installation.
- Monitor performance of the Contractor I Sub-contractor and identify, raise any quality
- I workmanship concerns with the SQE I PM/SRE/RE.
- Review quality procedures and effectively implement QNQC plans across the project. Identify any particular site safety issues and bring to the notice of the contractor /SHSEE I PM/RE.
- Mentor the discipline staff on any advancement of process, procedures and technical skills.
- Perform Site Surveillance Audits (Technical), prepare surveillance audit reports and forward to SHOA.
- Architecture related degree
- Minimum 10 years related work experience
- Good command of the English Langage (written & verbal)
Rewards & Benefits
- A competitive salary will be offered to the right candidate
- Accommodation allowance
- Transportation allowance
- 30 calendar days annual leave (Based on a 6 days working week)
- Medical and life insurance cover
- Company gratuity scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Annual return airfare to point of origin