Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
· .· Creating building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using specialized computer-aided design (CAD) applications.
· Ensuring that the environmental impact of the project is well managed.
· Working closely with a team of other professionals such as building engineers, construction manager, quantity surveyors and building contractors.
· Determining the materials to be used and specifying the requirements for the project.
· Adapting plans according to circumstances and resolving any related problems that may arise during construction.
· Playing a significant part in the project and team.
· Regular visits to building sites, and proposed locations.
B.Sc Architecture from any reputable tertiary institution.
Minimum of 2 years post NYSC work experience in a property development or consultancy firm.
Good design and drawing skills.
A strong imagination, ability to think and create in three dimensions.
Creation of designs with the use of computer-aided designs (AUTOCAD etc).
Good Negotiation and Organizational skills.
A keen interest in buildings and the built environments
Good Analytical skills, Accuracy and attention to details.
Sound Ethics and Integrity.
Must be discernibly honest and of consistent upright character
Must be ethical i.e. must follow the ideals and responsibilities of the industry as set out in the code of ethics guiding operations and operators in the industry.