- To plan, create models and manage building constructions.
- Ensure that the design is safe, useful, functional, without compromising on the laws and regulations of that given area where the construction takes place.
- Develop concept and prototype design to approved company’s brief.
- Develop schematic drawings to approved specification.
- Translate clients brief into conceptual drawings
- Produce detailed working drawings for construction activities
- Ensure all required document needed for construction are complete before commencement of construction.
- Ensure that their buildings are safe, functional and aesthetically pleasing.
- Satisfy internal and external clients’ requests.
- Ensure compliance with the local laws.
- Setting out of various building types as designed.
- Review of all existing drawings and ensure that they are adequate for construction activities.
- Carry out inspection on the site that where the building is to be built.
- Revise sketch to meet clients’ needs including all technical detail and specifics.
- Approve construction.
- Standardize building components, windows, doors, wardrobe spaces, kitchen cabinets, staircases, finishes, etc
- Draw up construction programmes and strictly follow same