Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
The architects will create designs for new projects, alterations and redevelopments. The architects will use their specialist construction knowledge and high level drawing skills to design buildings that are functional, safe, sustainable and aesthetically pleasing.
This successful architects will stay involve throughout the construction process, adapting their plans according to budget constraints, environmental factors or client needs. As such, they operate as part of an overall project team; they work closely with a range of construction professionals from quantity surveyors to building services engineers.
- creating building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications
- liaising with construction professionals about the feasibility of potential projects
- working around constraining factors such as town planning legislation, environmental impact and project budget
- working closely with a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors and architectural technologists
- applying for planning permission and advice from governmental new build and legal departments
- writing and presenting reports, proposals, applications and contracts
- choosing the materials to be used and specifying the requirements for the project
- adapting plans according to circumstances and resolving any problems that may arise during construction
- making sure the project is running according to schedule and budget
- playing a part in project and team management
- travelling regularly to building sites, proposed locations and client meetings
Experience architecting, developing, maintaining, and innovating large scale, consumer facing web or mobile applications.
Experience with social, mobile, cloud/SaaS, big data, or analytics.
Minimum of HND/B.sc/M.sc in view in computer science or equivalent work experience
Experienced in designing and leading architectural efforts for web, software or mobile applications
Seasoned leadership experience: Applying the nuances of influencing based on the situation, knowing when to push and when to ease, driving through designs, ideas, and roadmaps
Excellent communication skills: Demonstrated ability to present to all levels of leadership, including executives.
Expert in the software design/architecture process.
Experience in conceptualizing, launching, and driving business and product strategies and multi-year roadmaps.
Building strong teams - set and evangelize vision, facilitative leadership, attract and retain key talent
Expertise with any of the following Object Oriented Languages (OOD): Java/J2EE, C#, VB.NET, Python,
Expertise with Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies.
Mode of Application
All interested and qualified applicant should forward their cv to:firstname.lastname@example.org 2week after this publication.