Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
1) Obtain and assemble data to complete architectural designs, visiting job sites to compile measurements as necessary.
2) Draw rough and detailed scale plans for foundations, buildings and structures, based on preliminary concepts, sketches, engineering calculations, specification sheets and other data.
3) Lay out and plan interior room arrangements for commercial buildings, using computer-assisted drafting (CAD) equipment and software.
4) Supervise, coordinate, and inspect the work of draftspersons, technicians, and technologists on construction projects.
5) Represent architect on construction site, ensuring builder compliance with design specifications and advising on design corrections, under architect's supervision.
Prepare detailed drawings of architectural designs and plans for buildings and structures according to specifications provided by architect.
MODE OF QUALIFICATION;Interested applicant should forward their resume to the HR email@example.com OR contact via text 07013086769.
REQUIREMENT;Applicant must have a minimum of SSCE,OND,HND and any other qualification is an added advantages.