Our client is a multinational with core competencies in project management, construction management, contract management and cost managementJob description
- Coordinate with Directors and clients to plan, develop, implement, and monitor the project development activities
- Coordinate and supervise business projects in the assigned area.
- Area coordinator is responsible to manage the contractors the time-schedule which is issued by the Project planner in collaboration with the Area Managers.
- Prepare the QS for the preparation of the RFP and the tendering process
- Coordinate meetings and issue the minutes
- Issue all the documents which are related to their sub-project: letter, email, instruction, RFI....
- Project a positive attitude and act as the role model for staffs.
- B.Sc. Business Administration.
- Minimum of 7 years cognate experience as a manager in the construction industry.
- Knowledge in Project Management and ability to work well under pressure.
- Proactive and takes initiative.
- Sound reasoning and sound judgment abilities.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Fluent in written and oral English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.