- Source for new available properties in their designated area/zone and ensure that the pictures and full description are put on the website;
- Interview clients assigned to you by the company to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking;
- Coordinate for the company’s clients the following; property viewings, overseeing signing of documents;
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between agents/landlords and clients, generally representing the interests of tenants;
- Compare a property with similar rental properties to determine its competitive market price;
- Accompany clients during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting;
- This job role is target oriented and is for highly ambitious and result driven individuals.
Qualification and Requirements
- Ability to self-organize multiple tasks well and to complete them on time with a clear focus on results;
- Bachelor's degree in a related field;
- Show attention to detail and the ability to follow processes and procedures 100% accurately;
- Candidates should be tech savvy and computer literate;
- Candidates should possess good communication skills;
- Candidates should be able to work with little or no supervision.
What we Offer
- A unique education in working in a industry leading company ;
- Become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working to build one of Nigeria’s fastest real estate/technology brands.
- An attractive commission and expense package.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our ever growing brand.