- To participate in the definition of the branches objectives with the Chief Operations Manager and the Branch Managers, to make sure they are known and understood by the Branch Managers and the branch staff
- To propose and organize prospecting and communication actions in the intervention area of the branches (markets and commercial areas) by assigning tasks and targets to branch managers and beyond to client officers and client assistants, so that objectives and targets are reached in a timely manner (qualitative and quantitative results both on deposit and lending sides), and by participating occasionally to such actions notably when they involve market authorities, representatives of association or other informal group leaders among clientele
- To make sure at the branch level that the specific communication activities that may be implemented at the company’s level (e.g. special promotional activities on a given product) are implemented
- To participate in the clients’ needs identification and in proposals of new products/services to the management of the company (field visits, regular meetings with commercial staff) and to maintain on-going market intelligence activities with special attention to competition
- To monitor the results of commercial development activities, to analyse them with Branch Managers and Chief Operations Manager, and to propose corrective actions or new initiatives that may support the achievement of objectives.