Reports to: Regional Sales Manager
Responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in assigned market. Direct sales team and provide leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values.
- Maintaining and increasing sales of the company’s products.
- Reaching the targets and goals set for your area
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base
- Servicing the needs of our existing customers
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
- Setting sales targets for individual reps and your team as a whole
- Providing regular training for sales reps
- Allocating areas to sales representatives
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets
- Monitoring your team’s performance and motivating them to reach targets
- Compiling and analysing sales figures
- Possibly dealing with some major customer accounts yourself
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Reporting to the regional sales manager.
- Deliver distribution target for core brands as well as new products within assigned sales area
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- Establish plans and strategies to expand the customer base.
- Implement the 4P marketing mix in the sales channels as per the company’s success model
- Minimum 3 – 5 years FMCG experience in Sales/ Marketing
- Results oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivating
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of Supplier Relationship Management.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Open to relocation.
- Proven leadership and ability to drive sales teams.