• Achieves the territory’s revenue volume and value targets for each SKU.
• Establishes an environment and foundation for future sales growth by focusing on secondary sales.
• Directs the selling activities within the territory, inclusive of resource deployment like merchandisers, Tricyclist and customer interactions.
• Responsible for the territory’s forecasting and sales tracking.
• Evaluate market trends and gather competitive information.
Specific Targets / Objectives:
• Achieve Sales value and volume for his territory.
• Make product available in every area within his territory by expanding the distribution of products.
• Make available New products or brands as per company strategy plan.
• Optimum stock to be maintained with all his distributors within his region.
• Train all the merchandisers within his territory.
• Maintaining and increasing sales of your company's products
• Reaching the targets and goals set for your area
• Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base
• Servicing the needs of your existing customers
• Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
• Setting sales targets for individual reps and your team as a whole
• training sales staff
• Allocating areas to sales representatives
• Developing sales strategies and setting targets
• Monitoring your team's performance and motivating them to reach targets
• Compiling and analysing sales figures
• Possibly dealing with some major customer accounts yourself
• Collecting customer feedback and market research