- As part of the MEA ES Sales team, lead our water business in Nigeria to secure profitable business working closely with the broader GE Water leadership team.
- Develop and implement actionable sales strategies across all of the Engineered Systems Product Lines (UF/MBR, RO/ED, Thermal, BOO/Mobile)
- Manage sales channel success, mitigate business risk in using channel partners, and achieve 100% due diligence process completion and zero compliance misses.
- Support the Indirect Leader in executing Engineered Systems indirect strategy
- Effectively manage a large number of deals in all phases of the selling cycle from screening to prioritization to closing with an emphasis on closing by selling the value of our products and integration solutions.
- Achieve and deliver agreed target consistently through the year. Key metrics include Orders, Convertible Revenue and Cash.
- Provide accurate sales and revenue forecast as demanded by the organization/Regional Sales Leader.
- Develop a pipeline of well-qualified projects in the area, which will provide short, medium and long-term success.
- Understand customer's needs, qualify leads, and work closely with Engineering and Commercial Operations to provide competitive solutions to customers.
- Interface with Product Marketing and other disciplines to leverage their expertise to create value proposition.
- Execute with compliance & integrity being a main driver for her/his activities.
- Provide prompt and responsive service to clients.
- Adhering to all internal procedures related to risk review stages and bid preparation.
- Assisting project engineers and project managers in preparation of bidding/execution hand-over procedures
- Achieving ongoing sales growth and profitability targets in the region selling the full portfolio of products and services
Location Abuja, Lagos
- B.Sc. in Mechanical/Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years field sales experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage in Matrix environment/organization.
- Demonstrated ability to meet schedule commitments.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to work with senior executive teams and senior government officials
- Ability to manage large, complex sales cycles
- Fluent in French and English
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required.
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Prior experience with customer specification review, proposal development, contract development and negotiations including equipment sales and consortium agreements is preferred
- Strong business acumen
- Knowledge of legal aspects and implications of contracts, terms and conditions, negotiation, etc to allow constructing contracts with minimizing risk
- Industry knowledge / competitive landscape understanding at a transaction level
- Ability to influence and lead cross functional teams
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills