Note: Use Job Code that correspond with your preferred location.
- Job Code: EFL/ASM/NCA Location: Abuja
- Job Code: EFL/ASM/NC002 Locations: Nasarawa, Niger
- Job Code: EFL/ASM/NC001 Locations: Benue, Kogi
- Job Code: EFL/ASM/SE002Locations: Imo, Abia
- Job Code: EFL/ASM/SE001 Locations: Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi
- Job Code: EFL/ASM/SS002 Locations: Rivers, Cross Rivers, Akwa Ibom
- Job Code: EFL/ASM/SS001 Locations: Edo, Delta, & Beyesla
- Job Code: EFL/ASM/SW002 Locations: Ondo, Ekiti, & Osun
- Job Code: EFL/ASM/SW001Locations: Ogun, Oyo & Kwara
- Job Code: EFL/ASM/LA002 Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Job Code: EFL/ASM/LA001 Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Will be responsible for overseeing sales operation of your company in a particular geographical area. This could well include several countries, so expect to be fairly busy.
- Maintaining and increasing sales of your company’s products.
- Reaching the targets and goals set for your area.
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base.
- Servicing the needs of your existing customers.
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
- Setting sales target for individuals reps and your team as a whole.
- Recruiting and training sales staff.
- Allocating areas to sales representatives.
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets.
- Monitoring your team’s performance and motivating them to reach targets.
- Compiling and analysing sales figures.
- Possibly dealing with some major customer accounts.
- Collecting customer feedback and market research.
- Reporting to senior managers.
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors.
- In some locations, the candidate may also be involved with marketing.
Educational Qualifications & Experience Required
- Work Experience - Minimum of 5 years quality experience selling FMCG products. Preferably candidates with experience in the sale of Food products
- Bsc in Business Administration/ Marketing /Economics its equivalent
- Masters Degree in any Arts or Social science course and Membership of any recognized & registered professional chartered body will be an advantage
- Ability to handle presentations and facilitation of sales and direct marketing trainings
- Willing to travel from time to time and to embark on working transfer as the case maybe.