Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
- hold in safekeeping assets/securities such as stocks, bonds, commodities such as precious metals and currency (cash), domestic and foreign
- arrange settlement of any purchases and sales and deliveries in/out of such securities and currency
- collect information on and income from such assets (dividends in the case of stocks/equities and coupons (interest payments) in the case of bonds) and administer related tax withholding documents and foreign tax reclamation
- administer voluntary and involuntary corporate actions on securities held such as stock dividends, stock splits, business combinations (mergers), tender offers, bond calls, etc.
- provide information on the securities and their issuers such as annual general meetings and related proxies
- maintain currency/cash bank accounts, effect deposits and withdrawals and manage other cash transactions
- perform foreign exchange transactions
- often perform additional services for particular clients such as mutual funds; examples include fund accounting, administration, legal, compliance and tax support services
1) Property custodians are responsible for managing equipment.supplies, parts and even evidence in police investigations.
2) They are found at colleges, government agencies, warehouses, police evidence rooms and any other business or organization with inventory.
3) To be a successful property custodian, you must have excellent organization and record-keeping skills and possess a keen attention to detail.
4) Knowledge of database and inventory software is also a necessity.
At least OND in any related course or any other qualification is an added advantage
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All interested Applicant should forward their CV to the HR via email iconsbuilderconcept (at)gmail.(com) or forward your detail to number below
This advert is for Lagos residency only.