Our client is seeking for an Asset Integrity Engineer who will monitor implementation and effectiveness of those processes and procedures required to assure integrity of the company assets throughout their Asset Lifecycle. He/She shall carry out a level-1 audit for all the asset Integrity related areas.
• To assure that Inspection Strategies, techniques and analysis are developed and managed in accordance to the company policy.
• Focal point for Asset Integrity Management internal assessments and Verification & Measurement. Assure timely execution and follow-up of remedial studies.
• To assure that updated & proven inspection/NDT techniques, etc. are applied to achieve overall cost optimization associated with inspection in general and increased availability of plant and facilities for safe production.
• To ensure the development of Risk Based schemes to provide the required level of assurance of fitness for continued operation.
• Participates in the establishment of integrity performance indicators that will serve in achieving shareholders KPIs.
• Monitor the PM schedule and compliance for all the defined HSECES.
• He shall audit the facility as a Level-1 Audit for all asset Integrity related areas.
• Monitoring the inspection work sheets, weekly report etc and follow up the actions to reduce the integrity concerns and timely closures of the required action items.
• Ensures that technical inspection and corrosion procedures are reviewed and updated in compliance to the Company Inspection procedures and AIRMS requirements.
• Custodian of anomaly tracking and management of change register as applicable to Asset Integrity Management.
• Participates in asset integrity related incident investigations and liaise with relevant parties, especially HSE and Production, to highlight and follow-up the remedial measures.
• Determining and planning, supported by Inspection group, what Asset Integrity Assurance Reviews (AIRs) are to be performed throughout the Development and Operations phases and their timing.
• Monitoring and following up deviations and non-conformities identified and follow up to either justified or corrected, and subsequently closed out.
• In liaison with site Integrity Department and Business Unit leadership assures compliance of integrity management processes and procedures with Company’s systems and standards.
• To prepare periodical progress reports on the asset integrity KPI’s and weekly & monthly reports to keep top management informed about the progress of all initiatives and to facilitate decision making.
• To participate in developing alternative ideas to improve the existing Asset Integrity procedures and services, and provide inputs and suggestions for the continuous improvement of current practices taking into account 'best good practice' and international standards.
• To facilitate the implementation and controls covering the Asset Integrity area so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled
• To ensure awareness of Company Health, Safety and Environment Management system (HSE-MS) and Asset Integrity and Reliability Management System (AIRMS) pertaining to asset integrity among all concerned staff members.
• To ensure Coaching, Assessing, Verification and Mentoring to develop and integrate competent UAE Nationals for target position through CAMS & PDP programs as per Company vision towards Emiratization.
• B. Sc. Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Metallurgy, or other related engineering discipline.
• Minimum of 10-15 years experience in integrity related disciplines, covering inspection & corrosion control and mitigation within the oil/gas production industry, chemical treatment, protective coatings, cathodic protection, sour service material selection, non destructive techniques, pipeline inspection pigging, etc.
• 3-5 years in a supervisory position.
• Comprehensive understanding of asset management principles processes and systems based on a life cycle approach.
• Understand Business Process development and implementation with particular reference to those processes aimed to assure the achievement of asset integrity.
• Understand Critical Success Factors and the use of KPIs to measure technical performance
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• Leadership skills, ability to present, communicate and negotiate.
• Excellent and thorough knowledge of project management and engineering disciplines
• Ability to manage under pressure with challenging deadlines.
• Excellent ability to motivate people and mediate.
• Ability to perform in a multicultural environment across-borders.