- Monitor the condition and performance of defined asset base and provide expert technical advice to the maintenance team on asset risks, asset performance and condition predictions overtime.
- Keep abreast of development in the regulatory environment and advising support teams of regulatory changes and their potential impact on its operations.
- Oversee all maintenance sites across Nigeria
- Set maintenance standards that align to the asset policies and standards and liaise with the management to implement these standards.
- Maintain the asset risks and ensure mitigation and control activities are undertaken as agreed
- To promote a safety conscious working environment where all engineering personnel adopt safe working practices.
- Create a disciplined and structured environment for maintenance activities where expectations of behavior & performance are clearly defined & regularly reviewed.
- Maintain a constant dialogue with all maintenance personnel and ensure that planned maintenance activities are carried out in accordance with the maintenance plan.
- Proactive in carrying out opportunity maintenance on equipment that is not running.
- Attend meetings to develop the maintenance plan for the following week & ensure that priority jobs are planned in.
- Responsible for organizing spares and contract resource as necessary to address breakdowns & planned jobs.
- Review breakdowns that occur on sites and implement proactive actions / strategies to ensure they do not reoccur.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 5-7 years' relevant experience in the similar industry
- Ability to analyse problems strategically and propose solutions.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of maintenance activities on sites.
- Must be analytical, organized and efficient
- Must be self-motivated and able to complete tasks with minimal supervision.