The purpose of this job is to provide advisory services and support to the Franchise GM on all Facility and Security concerns across the Nigeria Franchise
- Provide in-depth security advice to the Franchise GM continuously and hold training seminars dealing with loss of company information, promotional integrity and violence prevention
- Develop and execute Senior leadership Asset protective plans, Business Continuity plans and Evacuation Plans; and review same continually for improvements
- Manage the Security & Facility contractors to provide assistance to Associates and general Franchise and set up systems for monitoring overall quality of contracted work within premises
- Ensure complete record keeping of documents to maintain a chronological record of all daily reported security related activities concerning the office complex and off site facilities (e.g. expatriate/management residences)
- Investigate criminal financial integrity cases (e.g. embezzlement, fraud, theft) and financial records and/or statements in order to determine culpability
- Conduct incident investigation by interviewing all parties involved to gather information and reporting circumstances that require further investigation to appropriate security or facility personnel and updating management on all incidents.
- Mitigate against threats to assets (People, workplace violence, terrorism) of the Company by developing strategic Security blueprints/plans and/or providing effective tactical responses to an incident.
- Conduct orientation of new Company Associates on Company security policies and procedures in "First Day Forward" Orientation in order to ensure understanding and compliance. Provide information management training to Associates in internal client departments to facilitate improvement in information management practices across the Franchise
- Create an ergonomically safe work environment by evaluating the physical needs of employees and finding solutions that address those needs
- Responsible for provision of necessary expatriate residential services. Working with service providers ensure a smooth relocation and that suitable residences are sourced. Responsible for leases, repairs, security and general maintenance of expatriate homes.