Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
To provide financial reporting, treasury standards and quality accounts payable management and to develop, maintain and enhance internal financial controls to safeguard the assets of the company.
- liaising with clients (individuals or businesses) and providing financial information and advice;
- reviewing the company's systems and analysing risk;
- performing tests to check financial information and systems;
- advising clients on tax planning (within current legislation to enable them to minimise their tax liability) and tax issues associated with activities such as business acquisitions and mergers;
- maintaining accounting records and preparing accounts and management information for small businesses (accountancy);
- advising clients on business transactions, such as mergers and acquisitions (corporate finance);
- advising clients on areas of business improvement, or dealing with insolvency;
- detecting and preventing fraud (forensic accounting);
- managing junior colleagues.
-First Degree (HND or B.Sc)
-Minimum of 1 years experience in a similar capacity as an Accountant for a large volume service- typed business, in an MNC environment.
-2 years supervisory experience (preferable)
-Good interpersonal and communication skills
-Strong analytical skills, highly motivated and result-oriented.
-Software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)