Yobe, Jigawa, Borno,
Following the directions of the Base Logistician, the Assistant Logistician will follow-up and support the receipt, storage, accounting and reporting of all items received, dispatched and stored in the warehouse(s) in collaboration with the store keeper. He/She Supervise the follow-up of construction works contracts, manage suppliers while delivering goods and services
• Support the Base Logistician in management of the logistics supply chain.
• Support Base Logistician in management of equipment and communication means.
• Fleet management
• General Logistics Support
• National Diploma (OND) in Business Management or any other equivalent course
Essential Skills and Experience:
• IT/Excel literate
• 2 years finance/procurement work experience
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Highly motivated, and flexible.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Previous experience working with local/international NGO.
• Good interpersonal skills.