An Assistant Brand Manager is responsible for delivering certain tasks/projects that contribute to the delivery of the brand volume and market share targets and establishing the desired brand equity.
These projects would include things such as: consumer promotions, leading package design development and advertising.
- Develop and action consumer promotion including packaging, sales materials, consumer communication (e.g. Advertising)
- Action world class initiatives (e.g. product upgrades)
- Market and consumer penetration and analysis leading to Business Building Plans
- Budget administration / management
- Education University Degree
- Languages English and preferably Arabic.
- Key Criteria (Experience/ Leadership, initiative/follow through, analytical skills,
knowledge, skills, communication, search and reapply.