Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
A brand assistant's job is to assist a brand manager in performing his or her duties and responsibilities in the most efficient manner possible. A brand assistant is responsible for working with brand managers with the purpose of developing strategies and objectives for assigned product lines. Collaborating with brand manager so as
- to develop the annual brand plan
- managing test makers
- executing all marketing plan programs
- seeking field input on various aspects, such as market conditions, program evaluation
- ideas for improving the marketing policies, procedures and strategies of the company he or she is working for
- overseeing analysis of reports and promotional programs
- managing the creation of graphic elements
- forecasting, tracking and analyzing monthly sales
- assisting in the preparation of all brand presentations
- measuring and reporting brand performance, assisting in the development of new label design, package design, marketing materials and others
- receiving and responding to all sales requests about promotion, products, services etc., and other related activities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Comfort with CRM software
- In-depth understanding of the company’s current products and future concepts
- A willingness to listen
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.