Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
- Closely monitors and analyzes sales volumes, market share trends and competitive activity.Assists in developing and executing promotional initiatives to profitably increase consumption within budgeted parameters.
- Assists in the identification and development of business building ideas and works with other business unit team members to execute the plans that meet investment criteria.
- Coordinates product management and/or cost reduction projects with internal and external resources to achieve results product development, production planning, trade promotion, sales, market research, consultants and advertising agencies.
- Analyzes consumption and shipment data and compares results to established objectives to assure the effectiveness of marketing programs.
- Demonstrated leadership and team skills
- Strategic thinking skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Communication skills written and oral creativity
- Results orientation
- Multifunctional skill base financial, operations as well as marketing
- Persuasiveness and tenacity to sell ideas
- High level of initiative and assertiveness
Bsc./BA degree in a business related function
MBA concentration in Marketing preferred.
Mode of Entry: Interested candidates should forward their CV to the email address; email@example.com, using the job title as a subject of the mail.