Purpose of Role
- To support the design and implementation of Brand strategies in order to achieve targeted profit, market share and volume objectives in the Guinness category
- To develop and execute brand building activities and projects within the Guinness brand team.
- Develops & executes plans against strategic growth opportunities.
- Maintains business critical controls & compliance documentation
- Is responsible for embedding and day to day management of SmartBrand Approvals and implementation of the Digital Code of Marketing Practice.
Support the Guinness team in the Management and accountability for implementation of A&P spend across portfolio, efficiencies and evaluation across all activities.
Work across all Nigeria to drive growth and profitability and to deliver market share
Leadership and Functional Responsibilities
The role holder will work with the other members of the Guinness Team to deliver the Big Ideas/Growth Drivers initiatives
Top 3 Accountabilities
Play a supporting role in the following activities:
- Support the development of GAME Plans for Guinness in Nigeria and the execution of all Guinness brand initiatives.
- Brand and Commercial execution including evaluation of Big ideas/Growth Drivers initiatives for the brand.
- Significant contact with cross-functional teams e.g. Sales,trade marketing,procurement and suppliers of marketing services in the delivery of brand initiatives