Assists the Chief Engineer in all activities related to Engineering Operations and Building Maintenance. Monitors the repair and maintenance of the building fixture, furniture machinery, equipment and landscape to ensure smooth operation of the hotel. Together with the Chief Engineer, develops and implements preventive maintenance schedule. Supervises all activities related to fire safety and crises management. Initiates and carries out the energy conservations program at the hotel.
- Graduate in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position in a 5* hotel
- Three years experience in HVAC, Plumbing, Kitchen Equipment, Plant & Machinery, Electrical, Mechanical Equipment Operations & Maintenance
- Strong leadership skills and a team player
- Good communications skills in English and excellent computer skills
- Proficient in computer system such as MS Office applications