Assistant Civil Engineer (Water) / Water Engineer - Abu Dhabi, UAE
Continued growth and development has led to an increased need for an experienced civil engineer to join the Halcrow CH2M Hill Water & Wastewater team in the Dubai office.
The team deals with a range of public and private sector clients and provides specialist technical advisory and project management services on water industry projects in the Middle East.
• Network design of sewerage, storm water, potable water, fire fighting and irrigation systems;
• Hydraulic design of sewage treatment works
• Preparing calculations, drawings and specifications;
• Assisting with the preparation of bids and proposals
• Preparation of technical reports and Tender documentation
• Attending site visits and client offices to retrieve data
• Assist in obtaining no objection certificates from relevant authorities
• Prepare and deliver presentations to clients, contractors and peers
In addition to the basic qualifications we also desire the following:
Bachelors or applicable 4 Year Degree
Years of Experience
10 to 15