Coordinate site surveys on new projects in coordination with external design consultants and the Al Futtaim Retail Leasing Department.
Oversee Legal Documents on Design Consultant appointments.
Deliver Store Concept Design in accordance with Brand Design Directives.
Prepare and present New Concept Designs to Brand specific Management Team.
Manage Design Cost in Line with Budgeted cost allocations for individual projects.
Submit and Present Concept Design to respective Landlords and Principles.
Further Concept Design through to Detail Design, coordinating 3rd party Consultants on MEP Design, IT Design, Security Design, Audio Visual Design, Signage Design, Lighting Design.
Coordinate General Store Layouts in accordance with Operational Functionalities i.e. Sales Floor Trading Requirements / Back of House Operational Requirements.
Present and Submit Detail Design Packs to Landlord, Brand Principles and Al Futtaim Retail Division.
Coordinate the Scope of Works & Bill of Quantities for individual Projects based on Detail Design Packs on Architectural and MEP Designs.
Deliver Tender Documents to Multiple Contractors for pricing.
Review and Analyse Tender Returns.
Submit Tender Comparison to Spend Management in preparation of On-line bidding event.
Oversee Legal Documentation on Contractor Appointments i.e. LOI's / Fit Out Contracts.
Conduct Hand over of Design Documents to Project Implementation Managers for Execution.
Conduct limited site visits to ensure Design Specific Criteria is implemented according to Design Directives.
Assist and Answer Site Design Queries during the Site Implementation Phase.
Coordinate Electronic Archiving of relevant Design Documentation i.e. Drawings / Contracts / Specifications / Material Sample Boards.
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in a Retail Design Office in the GCC in the capacity of a Retail / Interior Designer.
- Knowledge of Interior Design principles, ability to read blueprints and technical drawings, understanding of engineering terminology.
- Proven drafting skills and Retail Project Management Coordination Skills.
- Excellent creative design and design trend awareness.
- Ability to use your creative eye when it comes to planning and design process in relation to Retail Design
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing English.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet established deadlines.
- Skilled in organizing resources and establishing priorities.